Add things like Garlic, Oranges, Lemons and Gooseberries with positivity and positive thinking, and it becomes the ultimate combination.
Research has proved that positive thinking and activeness helps keep away from stress. Old-age comes much later; achieving a long life is in one’s hands. A healthy lifestyle and positive thinking further delays the aging process. Cultivate interests to keep you occupied in old-age or take up those activities that you wanted to take up earlier and could not. Also, if you take care of your eating habits a little before old-age, give up bad habits, pay attention to small things related to health; then bigger problems will never come. Meaning if prevention is adopted instead of cure will it not be better? Here we aren’t trying to give you any medicines. We are instead giving you easy everyday living tips to make your life better. Only some changes have to be made in daily food habits like adding some useful things and letting go of those which are not so good for health right from the first meal of the day. That sorts out your health and beauty and people will come and definitely ask you
What is the secret behind your health?
- Before hitting the gym or adopting a regular work-out, consult a doctor. Do not copy someone else. The most suitable work-out is the kind that suits your body and the amount your body can take. However, exercising every day morning is a good practice, like cycling and jogging.
- Instead of eating Rotis and Parathas for breakfast, have fruits, juices, whole meals, milk, bread, butter etc. Have a Roti or Paratha after this if your stomach isn’t full. Because, Rotis and Parathas are more difficult to digest and they go and settle in the intestines. It may also make your digestion bad. Those who like and do a lot of physical activities can have Parathas and Rotis since they burn so many calories. But those who have desk jobs cannot move around much, hence the weight accumulates around the stomach. They also become lethargic and lazy. Have a light breakfast as stated above because these kinds of foods are nutritious besides being light as well. If you maintain this kind of diet, strenuous work-outs are not required. The entrails easily absorb the nutrition from these foods. It is then immediately transported to different parts of the body and the body starts feeling active and blood pressure and digestion become strong and active. It keeps you light-footed all day. You can work harder and longer and your energy will increase. You can have anything for lunch then. In the evening you can have tea with biscuits or something like that.
- Include Garlic in your meals. It stabilizes the blood pressure. Having it raw does give mouth odour but it is an essential part of nutrition. According to scientific research, Garlic keeps the heart healthy and strong. It makes the blood vessels more elastic and increases blood flow. It prevents the blood from thickening and clotting. Garlic prevents ailments related to the breath and heart. Garlic is the antidote of many ailments. It makes you look young for a long time and keeps the glow on the face.
- Oranges – Having an orange a day keeps the wrinkles away even at a later age because this has Vitamin C which keeps the skin healthy and young. American researchers have found that the Vitamin C found in Oranges has the ability to keep the skin looking younger and healthier. 100 lemons cannot do that. If Vitamin C is consumed regularly even when aging, it lessens the impact of age on the skin.
- Lemon – is an ever green fruit. It drives away tiredness. Lemons prevent many diseases. Those who have a cold and those with Asthma should avoid having Lemons. Lemons are very sour hence black salt should be added to it. It is very beneficial during rains. It prevents ailments that occur during rains. Adding black salt, roasted and powdered Cumin and black pepper to Onion and Lemon helps in increasing the appetite. Being over-weight after a certain age is natural. To help this have lemon and honey mixed in warm water. It will help decrease weight.
- Gooseberry (Amla) – Gooseberry has the potential to prevent and cure most ailments. It is called a manna fruit. Consuming Gooseberry in old-age gives miraculous strength and activeness. It sharpens the memory and keeps one fit. One Gooseberry is as good as 2 Oranges. Dry Gooseberry can help mend broken bones. Have one spoonful of grinded Gooseberry at night with milk or water. It will cure constipation. Dry, grind and store Gooseberry. Have 2 spoons of it every day with meals. Old-age will set in much later and youth will remain much longer.